- #WCGTC #IYGC DR. LINDA SILVERMAN Phd, Keynote speaker, will Fly several Kites for Giftedness in Kentucky, she shares a bit about her Keynote, and many Symposiums
- #WCGTC13 #IYGC DONNA FORD Phd, will Fly a Kite for Giftedness, Creativity and Talent in Kentucky, for culturally different students and those in underserved communities
- #WCGTC #IYGC Prodipta Hore, India – WCGTC Scholarship recipient and Math Educator, Flies a Kite for Giftedness in Kentucky
- #WCGTC #IYGC – Lisa Conrad of Global #gtchat – live global gifted chat on Twitter- Flies a kite for Giftedness…
- #WCGTC #IYGC Dr. Dorothy Sisk, Lamar University, Flies a Kite for Giftedness, in memory of Edna McMillan with a Scholarship aimed at Parents with Passion
- #WCGTC #IYGC- Dr. Laurie Croft PhD from Iowa, speaking at the 20th World Conference– – Raises her Kite for Giftedness
- #WCGTC13 #IYCG Peter Csermely Keynote- Flys his Kite creatively through science for Giftedness & Talent!
- #WCGTC13 #IYGC – Megan Foley Nicpon PhD – Speaking on Twice Exceptional Children, Raises a Kite for Giftedness and Creativity
- #IYGC- The International Year of Giftedness and Creativity- World Council for Gifted and Talented Children’s President, Dr. Taisir Yamin, sends an invitation…
- #IWG12- The International Week of the Gifted- World Council for Gifted and Talented Children’s President, Dr. Taisir Yamin, shares his thoughts…
Category Archives: #IWG12
Dr. Linda Kreger Silverman, is head of the Gifted Development Center, in Denver Colorado. A well known Psychologist, researcher, author, advocate and parent, she will also be a Keynote speaker at the World Conference 2013. Dr. L. Silverman has asked … Continue reading
SENG FOUNDER AND LONG TIME ADVOCATE OF GIFTED CHILDREN’S SOCIAL AND EMOTIONAL WELL-BEING TIES A BOW TO THE COMMUNAL KITE OF GIFTED SUPPORT…
James Thurman Webb, Phd., President and publisher of Great Potential Press, Inc., is a licensed psychologist and the lead author of five books and several DVDs about gifted children, four of which have won “Best Book” awards. He has written … Continue reading
Our first Visual Art contribution: from Eva Palacios, in Mexico – advocate, mother and artist.
The World Council for Gifted and Talented Children invites you to be part of the “International Week of the Gifted 2012” during August and the “International Year of Giftedness and Creativity 2013” which will be held in connection with the … Continue reading