We are truly delighted to read so many wonderful blog posts during the International Week of the Gifted. Many thanks to all who are supporting this event. Here are the most recent posts:
- The Solution Finders: Thanking the Creative Educator by Stacia Taylor.
- Essence of Giftedness: A Struggle for Survival by Sue Luus.
- International Week of the Gifted by Nicholas Colangelo.
- Giftedness and Professional Development by Laurie Croft.
- Pondering the Olympics Yet Again… by Stephanie Tolan.
- What is at the Heart of Giftedness? by Rebecca Howell.
- Why Gifted Teens should be Sponges not Spongers by Sonia White.
- The International Week of the Gifted 2012 by @Kariekol.
- Who do you think you are? Re-thinking the Impostor Syndrome by Lisa Rivero.
- International Week of the Gifted 2012 #IWG12 by Ingrid.
- A Story of Giftedness by Edith Johnston.
- International Week of the Gifted 2012 by Eva Palacios.
- What could YOU do? by Jen Merrill.
- Giftedness, Creativity, and Storytelling – and Imposter Syndrome by Kate Arms-Roberts.
- Creativity – in the footsteps of giants by Ingi Mc.
Some points to ponder:
Who can you share a favourite blog post with?
How can you tell at least one of our contributing bloggers what their post has meant to you?
Which idea from the posts you read will equip you to do something new in your own gifted advocacy, as we move towards the International Year of Giftedness and Creativity?