A blog tour links in posts from many different blogs, representing diverse viewpoints, experiences, and literary styles. Here are some of the other wonderful posts people have contributed during days one and two of the International Week of the Gifted blog tour:
- The Quirky Child and the Soul of Giftedness, by Lisa Conrad.
- Giftedness, Creativity, and the Fear of Being Wrong , by Mona Chicks.
- Be Creative with the Dabrowski Dogs, by Jo Freitag.
- Inspire Me / Inspire Them, by Susanne.
- J.K. Rowling: an ordinary and extraordinary childhood, by Douglas Eby.
- When It Comes To Advocacy, Every Little Helps!, by Catherine Riordan.
- Who You Gonna’ Call? MythBusters!, by Associate Professor Tracy Riley.
- Gifted Education in Vietnam and ASEAN – The need of regional cooperation in research and practice, by Minh Kim.
Please choose at least one blog post to share with a teacher or parent who is supporting a gifted child.